When you need a reliable air conditioning contractor for your AC in your East Windsor, NJ, home, call on Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling. When our techs come to your home, they arrive in a fully stocked truck to handle most repairs on-site that same day to save you time and money. We’re here not just to fix your AC, but to earn and maintain the trust of all of our customers. Remember the name Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling the next time you need an East Windsor AC company.
We offer a selection of air conditioner services to keep you cool:
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak
- Filter Replacement
- Smart Home Thermostats
- Commercial HVAC
An AC refrigerant leak isn’t something to ignore. Contact us as soon as you notice a problem!
How Does an Air Conditioner Work?
Air conditioners make life bearable for people who live in areas with high heat. Most of us take our air conditioner for granted and expect it to work every time we turn it on, but we don’t understand how it works. Here’s a basic rundown of the major components contained in your air conditioner.
- Condenser: Condensers sit outside, and its job is to condense gas from the compressor into a liquid. Hot gas enters the condenser, which lowers the temperature and converts the gas into a liquid.
- Compressor: The compressor is the inside portion of the AC, and it circulates pressurized refrigerant to concentrate the heat.
- Evaporator: Also an inside part, the evaporator absorbs heat from the house.
- Expansion Valve: This part controls how much refrigerant the unit uses. A copper tube handling refrigerant connects these four pieces to make a closed loop. The evaporator collects heat, which it sends out to the condenser where it removes the heat and pumps cold air back into the house.
What You May Not Know About Your AC!
As mentioned earlier, most of us take our AC units for granted and expect them to work when we need them, but here are a few tidbits about your air conditioner that you might not know.
- It Doesn’t Make Cool Air: Most people think their air conditioners create the cold air that comes into the house, but that’s not true. What happens is the AC removes the heat from the air that’s inside the house via a chemical called refrigerant. The system pulls warm air out of your home, and by process of turning the air from a gas to a liquid and then back again, the refrigerant removes the heat, and cold air comes back into the house.
- AC Removes Humidity: A reduction in your home’s humidity makes you feel cooler even if the temperature hasn’t changed.
- Your AC Needs Maintenance: Like any machine, regular maintenance is critical to ensure your air conditioner runs efficiently, lasts as long as possible, and has fewer breakdowns.
At Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling, we provide all of the services needed to keep your AC in tip-top shape. Call us when you need a repair or new AC installation.
When your air conditioner is at the end of its life, check out our air conditioning installation services to find out what a new unit can do for you.
Why Choose Us?
Here in East Windsor, there are a variety of companies you can call when you need help with your air conditioner. However, we think our offerings are attractive and will turn you into a customer for life. We offer:
- On-time arrival
- Fast turnaround
- No mess left behind
- Licensed and insured
- Competitive upfront pricing
- Advanced equipment and technology
Installation quality check