If you struggle to maintain a comfortable temperature at home or if the temperature doesn’t match what the thermostat says, it could be time to upgrade your aging thermostat with some new technology. At Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling, we use the latest and most advanced technologies for our East Windsor, NJ, residents. Contact us today and find out what a wireless thermostat can do for you!
Call our experts for indoor air quality recommendations for your East Windsor home! We offer fast turnarounds and transparent pricing.
Advantages of a Smart Thermostat
For many residents, their outdated thermostats aren’t getting the job done anymore. Whether it’s not keeping the room at the desired temperature or causing the system to short cycle, it’s worth considering an upgrade. Thanks to new technologies, the thermostat is now as smart as your phone, and here are some key benefits to getting one.
- Comfort: Old digital or mechanical thermostats lack the precision of today’s smart units. Because of this, your old thermostat can cause the HVAC system to cycle too fast or too slow, which makes your home uncomfortable and puts more wear and tear on your system.
- Features: Many of today’s smart thermostats feature large, easy-to-read displays and keypads for accurate data entry.
- Convenience: Do you dread waking up to a freezing home and having to walk down the hall to turn up the thermostat? Most smart thermostats have mobile apps that allow you to control the system from your smartphone.
To find out which thermostat is best for your home, contact the experts at Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling for a consultation.
Do You Need a New Thermostat Installation?
The thermostat is the brains of your HVAC system, and it’s designed to give you the most comfortable indoor climate regardless of the season. So, having a reliable thermostat is crucial when we get extreme cold or heat to maintain comfort. Watch out for the symptoms telling you that your thermostat needs replacing.
- Incorrect temperature
- System won’t turn on or shut off
- You notice a spike in your energy bill
- The temperature fluctuates and is difficult to maintain
- The thermostat is over ten years old
Not all of the above signs mean you need a new thermostat; sometimes, a repair will suffice. To be sure, call Conway Comfort Heating & Cooling.
Our furnace repair experts handle virtually every furnace problem you could have. Contact us today for service!
What Is a Multi-Zone Thermostat?
People who want greater control over their HVAC systems should consider a multi-zone thermostat because it allows you to control the temperature room by room. Smart zoning means you only need to cool or heat the rooms you’re using, which saves energy and puts less stress on your HVAC system. Another feature offered by most multi-zone thermostats is that you can control the system from your smartphone, which means you can set the temperature when at work so the house will be perfect when you arrive home.